As a Business Leader public speaking and presentation skills are vital skills that need to be mastered so that you can influence, inspire and motivate others.
McKinsey, a world-renowned consulting firm, conducted a study and found that 70% of a manager’s success is "dependent upon their communication and public speaking skills."
We have found that many executives/managers experience the following problems:
• Fear of public speaking which affects your confidence as a speaker. I regularly meet clients whose nerves are managing them. As a result, they avoid speaking in public as much as possible by delegating or avoidance. The problem is, in many workplaces today it is impossible to avoid public speaking.
• Are unable to engage an audience and achieve desired outcomes.
My clients often experience the challenge to present information which is clear and engaging to their audience. As an executive you will have a high degree of knowledge in certain areas and may be known as a subject matter expert. You will often be expected to communicate this information to others in a simplified, logical and engaging manner.
• Not equipped with the appropriate presentation or public speaking skills which your newly acquired role requires. Many of my executive clients are being promoted rapidly into senior roles based on meeting and exceeding many of their performance metrics. Too often however they are not equipped with the appropriate presentation or public speaking skills their newly acquired role requires of them.
Based on these needs public speaking coaching is available in one of three formats.
1. Speak with Presence Coaching Program
Speak with Presence is an intensive personalised program conducted over 9 sessions (meeting face to face for 90 minutes) for executives who want to become confident, engaging and authentic presenters. Once you walk through these mandatory steps the skills of writing and delivering presentations will be demystified and leave you with a simple proven process you can replicate now and in the future so that you become a confident and credible speaker.
2. Boost your public speaking Confidence Coaching Program
A program conducted over 5 sessions for executives who want to become confident presenters. It is a practical program walking you through why you fear public speaking, how fear manifests in your body and how to manage your fear. The program looks at a three tiered approach using the "3 P's" so that you develop the skills and sustained confidence to deliver powerful presentations:
- Preparing your Mind
- Preparing your Body
- Preparing your Presentation
3. Individual coaching sessions which are designed to focus on a particular aspect of presenting or on a particular presentation. You may have to deliver a presentation at an upcoming conference or for a particular audience (for example a sales presentation to a client or a presentation to the executive board).
The one on one coaching session will be tailor made so that you achieve your desired outcome and within your time frame.