Public Speaking Private Coaching Can Transform Mundane Monologues into Powerful Presentations.
Public speaking private coaching will ensure that your poor presentation skills and fear of public speaking are eliminated. And, the investment in public speaking private coaching will help you develop your career faster so you don't miss out on advancement opportunities.
If you don't think you need public speaking or presentation private coaching, let me put it to you this way - perhaps you need someone to help you write and prepare for a specific conference or event? Does that sound more in line with where you're at?
Private coaching for public speaking is personal - the sessions are planned for you so that they meet your needs. Maureen's private coaching is confidential and highly effective.
Maureen Bell from Speak with Presence shares her extensive knowledge and experience in public speaking and presenting in a responsive, safe and encouraging way with her private coaching sessions. Maureen believes that any topic can be inspiring and interesting for any audience – the skill is in knowing how to engage others.
(Click here to read about Claire's story, how she successfully used techniques to manager her fear of public speaking.)
Enquire now about private coaching so Maureen can assist you with:
- Articulating your message so that you can influence your audience to achieve desired results.
- Develop a presentation roadmap so that your presentation is logical and easy to follow.
- Identify tools that bring your speech alive so that it is memorable and inspires action.
- Develop your voice and body language skills so that you speak with confidence to engage.
- Use PowerPoint to enhance what you say so that your message is memorable.
- Moving beyond fear and into a position where you feel confident, comfortable and happy to speak before a group in any situation.
How does private coaching for public speaking work?
Maureen offers a free initial consultation to discuss your presentation skills or public speaking needs and advise on how best she can assist you with your speaking skills development.
Fees are then charged on an hourly basis or can be purchased as a package of 2, 3 or 4 (or more) sessions.